Rates

Arrival dates & Minimum stay

Apartments are rented out from Saturday to Saturday.

During high season (27.05 to 09.09) apartments can be rented only on a weekly basis. 

In case you would like a different arrival date or want to rent the whole château, please, contact us and we will  try to meet your wishes.

 

During low- and mid-season aparments can be rented from Saturday to Saturday or on a daily basis with a minimum stay of three nights. 

 

The guestroom Bonsai can only be rented in combination with an apartment.

 

Sofabed & Crib

In most of the apartments there is a sofabed. We charge 20,-Eur per person per night. There is a crib and a highchair available.

 

Linen & Towls

Upon arrival linen and towels are included in the rent. Should you wish a change of linen and towels we charge an addional 9,-Eur (4,50Eur Linen/ 4,50Eur Towls).

 

Seasons

Prices in Euro per week/night for 2 Persons.

 

  Platanus  Castanea Cydonia   Ginkgo Olea Bonsai

Peak Season

27.05. - 09.09.

 1.250/ -  1.100/ -  800/ -    1.100/ - 800/ - 300/ -

Low Season

28.03. - 23.05.

12.09. - 31.10.

19.12 - 09.01.

1.050/170 900/140 600/95   900/140 600/95 200/35

Post Season

31.10. - 19.12.

09.01. - 28.03

 850/140  700/120  500/85    700/120  500/85  150/25

Conditions

  • Upon booking 20% of the rent have to be transferred. Four weeks before arrival the remaining 80% of the rent should be transferred. 

  • Arrival time  between 3.00p.m. and 8.00 p.m., Departure time until 11.00 a.m.

  • Cleaning Costs not included in the rent,and will be charged with an additional 80Eur

Cancellation Policy

In case of cancellation the following terms apply:

  •  Up to 49 days to arrival 10% of the rent is to be payed
  • Up to 35 days to arrival 30% of the rent is to be payed
  • Up to 21 days to arrival 60% of the rent is to be payed
  • Up to 14 days to arrival 90% of the rent is to be payed
  • Less than 14 days to arrival 100% of the rent is to be payed